Falafel.co.uk is one of the largest producers of handmade Quality Falafel within the UK.As a major supplier to Catering Companies, Government Departments and Retail Outlets, we are dedicated to meeting the requirements of our customers.
Why Choose Us?
- Product - high quality, deliciously healthy
- Great Reputation - via repeat customers & referrals
- Outstanding Service - second to none
- Delivery - efficient and reliable
- We also cater for some religious groups who do not eat onion or garlic
- Certificate of Conformity (Manufacturing site) available to view on request
We would welcome the opportunity to earn your trust and deliver you the best service in the industry.
What is Falafel?
Falafel is very popular in the Middle East as a fast food, and is often sold by vendors on street corners in Cairo.
Fried into a small ball, Falafel is made from spice beans and/or chick peas and is a favourite amongst vegetarians.
As a main dish, it is served as a sandwich, stuffed in pita bread with lettuce, tomatoes and tahini or drizzled with tahini based sauces.
As an appetiser, it is served on a salad, or with houmous and tahini.